I love wings. I don’t think I ever met a non-vegetarian who didn’t at least like them. If you want to make some killer wings and do it the easy way, here’s a pretty simple recipe. It uses a number of sauces and condiments, in small quantities, all of which I generally keep in the house.
- 20-25 Frozen Wings (your favorite brand)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp. Tabasco green
- 1-2 tbsp. Mady’s Beer Mustard (or any other dark mustard)
- 1-2 tbsp. Pick-a-Peppa sauce
- 1-2 tbsp. Frank’s wing sauce
- 1-2 tbsp. pepperoncini vinegar
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Mix all of the liquids except the olive oil in a small container and set aside.
- Take about 20 frozen wings (any brand, although I like Tennyson’s regular or tequila lime) and per their instructions.
- Get your largest frying pan.
- Put in two tablespoons olive oil, heat on high till it smokes, drop in the wings.
- Stir-fry the wings until they are hot and the skin is starting to brown in spots.
- Pour in the sauce and sauté the mix wings until most of the liquid has been reduced and coats the wings.
- Reduce heat to low and slowly shake in parmesan cheese while stirring until cheese covers the wings.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing or even more hot sauce.
That’s it! I get rave reviews on this little confection. I promise they’ll knock your socks off. If you want to make them a bit hotter, add in some habanero sauce or diced jalapeños to spice things up.